About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

9.1.11

Turbanssss

I am loving this turban/head wrap trend. I wouldn't call it "new" because there have been millions of people rocking them in various styles. Some wear them for cultural reasons and others for fashion. I usually sport these babies for ease and fashion. They're so versatile and convenient! Especially on those days when my hair is just not cooperating. Also, these cold winter days cannot be good for my hair so wrapping them up in a brightly-colored fashionable wrap is right down my alley. Since my hair is short i tend to wrap the entire piece around hair without leaving any out. I recently posted a photo of me rocking the "new fashion trend" and I absolutely love the shade of blue!! I found the material in my house a couple weeks ago when my mother and I were in the process of de-cluttering along with a fuschia, yellow, neon green, and orange. Today, I picked up some more prints from Hancock Fabrics. I can't wait to rock em! OW!!











No comments:

Post a Comment