About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

24.11.10

MUSIC UPDATE:

uh Lola, uh Lola Maxwell!

I guess I should give you all an update regarding my music. As some of you may know I am in my senior year in college and will be graduating in May 2011 YEEEAAAAHHHHH BIIITTTTCCCHHEESSS!!! ... i had to lol

So, my work load is crazy! I have a lot of group projects, amongst many other things, that require a lot of my time so I haven't been able to write or record as much. I am still doing shows, however, so I will definitely keep you guys posted on those.

Within the next year I plan to release my first EP which I rightfully titled "R.U.S.H. (Rapping Until Something Happens" so I'll be sure to post updates about that as well. Also, I will be teaming up Babylon Cartel for a major project (besides my EP) ... I don't think you guys are ready lol ... just wait and see.

That's pretty much it for now. Please, still visit the blog and direct your friends/colleagues/parents/boyfriends lol whoever to my website and put them on to good music.

Until next time... ciao bella!


No comments:

Post a Comment