About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

24.11.10

Final Cut Pro frustrates me.. grrrr!!

Yea so I finally got a hold of Final Cut Pro 7 and it's giving me such a headache. Well, maybe because I was trying to figure things out off of 3 hours of sleep and my body was like "b**** you tryin it", lol. I'm usually good at figuring things out on my own just by experimenting with stuff and that trial and error hoopla. So, I think by the end of this week I'll have a successful music video. I'm trying to do one for one of my songs from my latest project "The Black Madonna Soundtrack" (not gonna tell you which one!) so we'll see how that turns out. Oh, and if any of you know a good tutorial site/video for using Final Cut Pro 7 PLEASE let me know, thanx :) Hopefully, the next time I blog about that software I'll have a finished video to go with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment