About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

21.10.09

Chris Brown vs Rihanna (music)


I was never a great fan of Rihanna's but this is not a post to bash anybody. Before the incident in the past I loved Chris Brown's music. I'm also not a fan of woman beater's -- but not gonna touch that subject. After hearing new music from both camps I've come to the conclusion that Chris is coming back hard and packing a lot of heat. Rihanna on the other hand.. eh, not so much. "Russian Roulette", in my opinion, was not a good track to come out with as a single, especially if she's promoting her long awaited album "The Wait is Ova". I understand she's good girl gone bad blah blah blah, but the song seems a bit, i dont know, suicidal. Don't get me wrong, the melodies and lyrics all work together well but I just don't consider it a single-worthy song. Remember, this is my opinion. Listening to Chris Brown's "Crawl" about 10 minutes ago, I instantly saw him making his way back to the top. The boy is extremely talented in so many aspects. I'm glad he didn't let all that bashing get to him. So, with all that said, good luck to both artists on their careers.

You can check out both tracks on NecoleBitchie.com

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I think Chris Brown will eventually get back to where he was. People won't admit it now, but it will happen. Nice blog. I will definitely follow this. Check out www.jworktv.com and witness the grind 24-7. Follow us also. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah i agree,
    that rihanna song is so depressing and kinda worries me
    that chris brown song is really good

    i mean music is music,
    people still listen to that crack head amy winehouse and have her a grammy,
    so chris will still be successful you can't deny his talent

    ReplyDelete