About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

28.10.09

2009 BET Hip Hop Awards Cypher

[BET removed the vids due to copyright claims -- blown!]

Soo, I didn't catch the BET Hip Hop Awards this year, on time anyway [im sure they're gonna play it like 30 more times], I did, however, surf the web and to see if anything major happened. From what I found so far, nothing spectacular happened. I did view the videos of the cypher they had goin on with a few of my favorite emcees included. All it was missin was me, hahaha. Check the vids if you haven't yet:

Part III



-Nicki did her thing, she's also quite hilarious to watch haha
-Crown Royal put a smile on my face, i was diggin his flow
-Joe Budden.. damn, lol
-1st time hearin my man Buckshot.. okay okay i see u slim

Part II



-Wale reppin for DC, yep!
-Nipsey remind me of Snoop, lol
-Gsan switchin up the language was dope
-I LOVE KRS!!!! YOU SEE THAT ENERGY?!? YOU FEEL THAT LANGUAGE?!
"forget that chart man, get wit ya heart!"

Part III (the best one)



-self-explanatory, this is why I make music!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment