About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

6.3.11

DMV Awards 2011... what the hell happened??





Really DMV? REALLY?!?! I don't even like the acronym DMV like that for real ... but i do respect all my fellow artists out there in the MD and VA area. No, I didn't attend the DMV Awards this year and have yet to attend one ... but looking at this shit is making me not even want to consider it. My twitter timeline has been blowing up about the dmv awards ... talking about somebody losing an eye ... fights breaking out ... people calling other people out about being fake, blah blah blah ... just *ratchedness. The whole idea of the DMV Awards seems like a joke to me, but seeing as how it ironically unifies the music scene in a way ... it's kinda dope. But this ... THIS ... is embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment