About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

26.1.11

Where has Lola/Elle Maxwell been??

*Note: I hate referring to myself in third person so don't even ask why I didn't change the title.

I know a lot of you guys are wondering where I've been lately and what's up with new music, right? Well, it's been a lot of changes going on and I know yall are tired of hearing and seeing the phrase "new music coming soon!". I'm tired of writing it to tell you the truth. When I speak of changes I'm referring to new management and projects. Problems arise when I go to try to figure out which particular project in which I need to direct my focus. Two things are certain as of right now: 1. I will be putting out a live and "unplugged" mixtape consisting of old and new songs and 2. I will be putting out my EP RUSH. Now, I don't know which one will come first but you will definitely be hearing new tracks from either projects. I kind of feel like I need to be more in control of my craft and my career so plainly put ... I'm gonna stop bullshitting. As I mentioned in my latest update I am in my last semester of undergraduate school here at VCU so most of my attention is directed toward finishing it off right! I will try my hardest to get in the studio and get shit done for my fans and for my sanity. I gotta thank my fans, friends, and supporters for all the love they have shown me thus far and for sticking by me the whole time. Love yall!

*BTW, hope you guys like the name change. It's catchy after you say it a few times in your head =)

No comments:

Post a Comment