About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

7.1.11

Change is good.



I've decided to alter my name guys. Although I loved the name 'Lola Maxwell' there's already another female hip hop artist with the name Lola and I can't begin to tell you how annoying it is to be confused with her. No offense, though. It hinders me from particular things business/career wise. Plus, I just like the new name ... its chic. As I take bigger steps into my career a lot of things are going to be happening/changing. I won't say too much. Gotta build the suspense and anticipation =) Just know that you're going to be hearing and seeing a lot more of Elle Maxwell (pronounced ELLE like the fashion magazine), the artist. Until the next update ... do what you love and f*ck the rest. We got birds falling out of the sky and fish dying on the shores ... no time to bullshit.




For music: ellemaxwell.bandcamp.com
For booking: ellemaxwellmusic@gmail.com
For videos: http://vimeo.com/ellemaxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment