About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

7.11.10


Whatever Lola Wants - Lola Maxwell from Lola Maxwell on Vimeo.

So, I recently made a big ticket purchase although I probably could have waited until Black Friday to get a better price...
Anyway I was in the market for a Canon EOS 7D, but when I went to go purchase it from Richmond Camera they said it was selling for $2000. NOT IN MY BUDGET! I had planned on spending no more than mmmm $700 but I wanted an ill ass camera so I had to give in. I ended up getting a great deal! I got the Canon EOS Rebel T2i Full HD camera instead. I got it specifically for shooting videos but the photos look amazing too. ANNNNDDD, they had a sale going until Nov 20, 2010 that let you get the kit and another lens for just $949! (A 18mm-55mm came with the camera and I chose a 75mm-300mm as my second lens). The final price was $1049 (I got a $39 tripod too).

It does seem like a lot still but it's worth my pretty little penny, not to mention it's a great investment in both my careers!

Check out my first video (including my dope a** emceeing skills) haha...

*beat provided by Sim-PLEX

No comments:

Post a Comment