About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

10.11.10

Click, Click. Flick, Flick

Okay, so I must admit I can be a "camera whore" sometimes... but I mean, when you have a bomb ass camera like a Canon how could you not be one!? I don't know, even when I didn't have a Canon I was always snapping some pics here and there.

Does that make me conceited??

maybe...

Anyway, the purpose of this post is to not judge me lol, it is to look at the photos I took recently. I haven't really had time to do a full blown photo or video shoot. Oh, but when I do it's a wrap! (And you can run and tell that homeboy!!) Check out these flicks I took recently.



This one I took and edited this week because my website needed an update. I LOVE pastels so I used a lot of lighter tints in this one.


I was listening to Lupe Fiasco's new song "S.L.R. (Super Lupe Rap)" and I thought of his other song "Beaming" and wanted to do some sort of laser type thing. So, this was the final product :)


This one is probably my favorite. It kinda describes me in a way. I'm not really a girly girl or ultra-feminine but I do love to show off my sexiness, hence the exposed thighs, lol. I also love the way guys dress with their 'fitteds' and mix-match attire. Well, the ones who pull off the look right, anyway. I got that jacket from my mom's closet. She never wore it and probably had it for about three years. Snatched that baby up!


I didn't do too much editing with this one, just a quick crop. I like this one in particular because of the dragged lighting? I don't really know how to describe it but you get the idea. I used the AV mode on my camera to pull this one off.

That's it for now :)

I'm gonna be working more on videos. I eventually want to become a video producer & director so I gotta practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment