About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

27.10.10

This year I thought I would try this mentoring thing out. I'm the baby so I don't have any younger siblings so I thought it would awkward. Turns out it's easy and I've grown to really like it already! Yesterday when I went to go see my mentee, Aldina, she was so excited to see me. When I got to her classroom she hopped up out of her chair and ran over to me. You should've seen the sparkle in her eyes and the smile on her face. It was so cute! I'll try to get a photo of her. I'm only scheduled to mentor for a year and since I graduate I won't be able to do it next year unless I stay in Richmond... and I don't think that's gonna happen, lol. I'll be sure to visit though and see Aldina progress. She's so wittle (little) and kewt! hehe

The program that I mentor through is Carver Promise at Carver Elementary school in Richmond, VA. Check out this video they put together. How can you not want to mentor after watching this?!





No comments:

Post a Comment