About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

21.10.10

Above the Clouds



I apologize for the lack of blogging. I've been on the road a lot doin shows and shit.

I wish that was the excuse. Instead I've been in these books studying for midterms and everything else. I haven't really had time to record let alone write, smh. I'm tryna graduate! Senior year baby!!!! Btw, somebody remind me in January to register for graduation. Yeah... I know, no excuses. But they are legit! Actually I have been writing every now and then, a few lines hear and there. I'n fact I'm working on my EP R.U.S.H.: Rapping Until Something Happens. Don't know when it's going to be released, just know that it is well underway. Aside from recording I've been doing shows in the DC and Richmond area. I still can't get over the fact that I did a show with Camp Lo not too far back. Man, that was pure hip hop. Seemed like my first hip hop concert all over again (the first was Rock the Bells Summer 2008). Even got a flick with Sonny Cheeba!

oop! computer's dying and plane's landing, bbl.

No comments:

Post a Comment