About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

28.10.10

Good Karma







If you know me as well as you think you do you know that I love helping people out when I can, especially those in dire need of assistance. I just made a purchase of "Buy Life" t-shirt from http://buylife.org/.

"It’s the one purchase nobody can live without. It’s Life. When you buy life, you give life to millions of people affected by HIV/AIDS in Africa and India by providing the medicine, food and shelter needed to fight this awful disease.

Whenever you see a “BUY LIFE” bar code, simply scan it using Stickybits or WiMO and instantly make the purchase of a lifetime.

You can also purchase a fully scannable “BUY LIFE” t-shirt and invite others to buy life wherever you go. This shirt not only looks good, but every scan does the world good."


I love the idea of being able to scan the barcode, that's awesome! So if you have $40 you can spare go ahead and make that purchase. Btw, i titled this post Good Karma because after i made the purchase i checked my account online and saw a mysterious deposit of $200! Turns out my father put it in there this morning =) If anything, do it for the cause, after all it is better to give than to receive!

No comments:

Post a Comment