About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

30.7.10

Sorry guys, I've been busy

In case you haven't visited The Black Madonna yet, it's vital that you know my newest project is underway!! Everything is just about wrapped up. Just adding a couple more songs and working on promo... u know how that goes. Hope you guys are as amped as I am!!!

I haven't really had the energy lately or time to sit up here and actually type full sentences. So, I've been just posting videos (my apologies). This next one comes from a native of the DMV and someone who I consider somewhat of a "big bro" (yea.. i look up to him, sorta). He's dope, not so much new, and he's coming with great music! In case you haven't seen it yet, here's Tabi Bonney's video for Nuthin But A Hero:

Nuthin But A Hero - tabi Bonney from tabi Bonney on Vimeo.



That is all for now..
KEEP YOUR EYES AND EARS OPEN FOR MORE OF THE BLACK MADONNA ! ! !



No comments:

Post a Comment