About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

24.5.10

Un Dimanche Nuit Promenade

- Redesigned the layout on my blogspot for two hours only to come back to the same.. damn.. template
(come blogger, step your game up... or somebody kindly teach me html)

- Texted my boo some quotes from Seth Rogen films, "Don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out!" lol.. good shit

- Worked on some designs for Babylon Cartel

- Got familiar with @malikyusef of GOOD MUSIC via Myspace.com

- Ate some orange chicken to get rid of throbbing hunger headache

- Listened to some throwback Chris Brown. That first album really made me fall in love with. Then, when he started dating Rihanna I said "eff dat n*gga"
(i know, i know)

- Got hip to some cool blogs I'm probably late to founding out about
*herfection.com
*amajanese.blogspot.com (on which i am featured!)
*va$htie.com
some others that i dont feel like typin because im fallin asleep as i ty................

No comments:

Post a Comment