About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

28.5.10

To Grow or Not to Grow



So, ive been rockin my short cut for about 3 years now. Last summer i shaved one side of my hair off and dyed a couple front pieces turquoise and purple. Since then it has grown back and I just keep cutting the same side, not the shaven look though. Anyway, I think i wanna grow it out. But i'm so capricious so i'll probably change my mind. But! as of right now, i've decided that im not gonna cut my hair for the entire summer. Right now, my hair is long at the top and the front and shorter on the sides and in the back. For the past hour ive been combing my hair different ways to see which way I wanted to rock it best this season. I came up with this little bob look. It's cute, not really me though. Can't wait to see how this pans out (sarcasm).

No comments:

Post a Comment