About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

20.5.10

It's my blog

The thing about my blog is i dont blog everything and i pretty much dont give a shyt that i dont blog everything lol. like, I see stuff on the net or when im out and about that i think are cool but i don't take the time to make a post about it. although im a writer, i dont write much lol. iono, its just my steelo. but uhh lets see.

today was a good day, i finally got my first track for The Black Madonna Soundtrack done, well the reference anyway, but it's hot and i cant wait to work on the rest of the project. talked to my boo, ran to the store for mom dukes, watched some television, recorded a freestyle that i think ima put up either later on tonight or tomorrow, facebook chatted with some folks, and now im eatin this delicious shrimp pasta that i whipped together myself =)

now, for a personal, personal thought:

*sigh* its a lot of people out here. its a lot of people out here tryna do the same thing. but dont get me wrong, im not complaining or just now coming to that epiphany. just observing. and ive always had the statement stuck in my head that there's always somebody better than the next person (or somethin like that). i heard it from one of my teachers from grade school. but its damn true. meaning there's always gonna be someone out there better than me. and i dont like that shyt one bit! lol (im serious, though) as a capricorn its in me to always strive to be better than the next person. but anyway (before i go off on a rant) i just be thinkin. like, at the moment i feel like im puttin my career in my audience's hands and hope that it handles it well. i just be wantin to go to sleep to wake up to fame the next morning, you know? but im not ignorant, i know it takes hardwork to achieve my goal. after all, you appreciate somethin more when you really work hard for it.

im 21. young? yes. dumb? no. but it is some dumb f_cks out here. (sorry for the foul language). im just tryna take the necessary steps to get where i wanna go and be where i wanna be. i just wonder sometimes: how do these celebrities obtain that spotlight? how do they earn their fame?

nowadays it seems like you dont have to do much to gain fame, for a female anyway. either put a rapper on blast, have an affair with an athlete, or show some ass for a little bit of cash. (this is the type of shyt i be thinkin about)

and thats why its my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment