About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

27.5.10

Could it be that I'm falling in love?

Okay, so that title may not have anything to do with what I'm about to write. NYC based artist Theophilus London is really starting to become another one of my favorite [artists]. I love how he doesn't limit himself. He gives me the idea that you don't have to do hip hop just because you're a rapper. You can be a rapper and do pop, rock, hell, even country! Okay, so maybe I'm stretchin it a bit. But, i kinda feel like i fell in love overnight not just with his music but with him as an artist. I definitely would love to work with him! Yeah, i'm hip hop but i'm pop, rock, rnb, neo-soul, and jazz as well. Here's Theo doin his thing in Paris on his European tour:

Theophilus London Paris/Live/ITW from Roucreation on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment