About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

13.2.10

HELP ME DECIDE!

Soo, ive been rockin a short cut for a couple of years now.. since freshman year.. and i think i still wanna keep it short. BUT!! i want somethin new and diff, for me anyway. i mean, its only but so much i can do with my hair. plus, everybody's starting to look the same :/ anywho.. this is how my hair looks now



okay, so i actually have that side pinned back cuz my hair just wants to keep growingggg!! i know i wanna cut it short it shorter on the sides, definitely.. but i also wanna go low-low like i did last summer when i shaved one side of my head and i wanna keep my rat tail.. like i think i want it to look somethin like this



or this..




but i feel like everybody and their mama got this style, ugh.. i dont know
my sister gave me an idea of how i should get it cut.. its kinda hard to explain without actually showing someone in person so im not even gonna attempt to on here.. but what do u guys think??



OOHHH.. decisons :/

No comments:

Post a Comment