About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

22.12.09

What's the excuse???

Sorry I haven'nt been updating that much yall. When you have limited internet you can't really do anything & my roommate and I are not tryna pay for that shyt, lol. Anywho, how yall been? Christmas is this friday!!! it does NOT even feel like it tho. it came so fast! [that what he said, lmao love "the office"] *cough* anyways.. yeah, i just got done with another semester @ school, almost outta there!! give me bout another year. music is doin great, gettin some more recognition, FINALLY! got some shows comin up in January, awww man yall gotta see the flyer for one of em, that shyt is dope!






OOH! before i forget, i recently got featured on Ourstage.com's blog under "Omivore's Delight", and its a pretty sweet write-up. let me link you:

http://blog.ourstage.com/2009/12/19/omnivores-delight-10-lola-maxwell/

I can finally say i'm forming into an artist, not just an artist.. but an artist, like my brand. you get it? cool. but yeah, let me tell you my co-worker surprised with one of the best compliments ive gotten so far about my music. i came into work all casually and everything, clockin in and what not, then he comes over and tell me, "yo, i heard your mixtape. i got it on my ipod and everything... you, you sound like the female version of mos def or my man talib kweli..." SON!!! that siced my day lol, no bull. i LOOOVVEEE Mos Def! i posted his most recent video not too long ago. [make sure you go peep that]. its called "supermagic" =D
i love his titles, haha.

but yeah, ugghhh its soo much to tell. tell yall lata lol, im tired of typin

No comments:

Post a Comment