About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

26.12.09

I Googled "love"

Love is any of a number of emotions related to a sense of strong affection and [attachment].



Not that easy to let go is it?

it never is..

--------------------------------------------------------

Now, me in love? Nah, not yet anyway. I am in like tho.. & i do love him. i can tell cuz im usually the chill type-dont get too mad over lil shyt-kinda chick. and at the moment i see that the littlest things that he does get me a lil emotional (more like irritated). i know some people might frown upon that, but they're not my shoes and they dont love like i do. feel me? he also happens to put a smile on my face at the end of all disagreements we might have. we are indeed one on the same. now listen, i aint been to this place in a while.

so, i'll keep you guys updated, haha. =)

2 comments:

  1. Awww sweet and you sound somewhat like me...except my situation is way more complicated which is reason for me not falling too deep....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah hun dont fall too hard too soon!

    ReplyDelete