About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

13.12.09

Already topping charts??



Soo, a long time friend of mine and not to mention a ill ass producer who goes by the name of Sinitus Tempo recently informed me that my most recent mixtape "From the Planet of the Greats" is currently ranked at #1 for Hottest Mixtapes on DMVunplugged.com. And that pretty much just siced my day, haha. I just wanna say thank you to everybody that has downloaded the mxtp so far or even just gave it a listen and big shout out to DMVunplugged.com for hosting the mxtp! And, if you haven't downloaded it or listen to it thus far.. youre pretty much missing out on some great music. I lie to you not. With that said here's the link to get your download on:

http://www.dmvunplugged.com/featured/2009/11/lola-maxwell-from-the-planet-of-the-greats

No comments:

Post a Comment