About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

7.10.09

Where the f*** are the cops!?

Okay so, this past weekend my school had its first Fall Ball and hopefully not its last. First off, let me tell you I was drunk as shyt and the majority of everyone attended the event was as well. My roommate and I left for the shindig at around 11pm and I got back to the apt @ 12. Yeah.. one hour later. And let me tell you, it was good that I did because while I was there I had the urge to fight somebody. I don't know what it was, maybe it was the Cuervo.. maybe. But I've never wanted to engage in any wreckless activity such as a fist fight while I was drunk. Anyway, while my ass is at home trying to compose myself fights, more like brawls, are breaking out all along Broad st and pedestrians are getting hit by cops. Crazy, right? Well, someone decided to video tape the madness, which she rightfully titled "Brawl on Broad". Check out the video below:

1 comment: