About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

20.10.09

"We Were Once A Fairytale"

This is a short film I viewed in my free time via http://mechanicaldummy.com/. All I have to say about this is..

WOW.

I didn't know Kanye had such a theatrical side. I mean, I knew he was creative but the confetti or whatever that substance was that came out of his stomach symbolizing blood near the end triggered something inside me. Awww and the little.. well, I'm not gonna spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. To be honest, I was really captivated by this short film to the point where I almost cried. Maybe it's the artist in me, I dont know. But, when I first started watching I thought it was going to be lame. Well, Mr. West fooled me. I loved it.

1 comment:

  1. First I wanted to Say thank U for following the Jwork Limited blog! And sense U were follower 100 or 101th person I would like to send you a Jwork Limited shirt from my collection! There are a couple things that need to be done I will be needing your mailing address emailed to jjenkins@jworklimited.com, also I will the need your Shirt size! I will need you to write a little something on your blog about winning a Jwork Limited Shirt, also (so I can post it on my blog) make sure you tell them about www.JWORKLIMITED.com my store and then have them go to the blog and follow www.20jworklimited45.com!! When you get your shirt Take picture send them to me for my blog....and enjoy and THANK YOU AGAIN

    ReplyDelete