About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

18.10.09

The Longest Walk Ever...

This has to be what goes through 90% of females' minds whenever they're taking that walk to wherever that seems like the longest walk ever! Lol, it's funny because I go through this almost everyday. Talking to myself about the next guy who doesn't quite know what to say out of his mouth. The only thing the video didn't touch base on is when the guys slow down their cars just to ride along to your tempo. Haha, its quite comical. And yeah, its annoying but it's also flattering. I mean come on, what girl doesnt like compliments?? Exactly. I just wish the vocabulary of the males wasn't so limited to "Damn ma, how you doin?" or the infamous "Where your man at?". Lol, so funny. I swear that walk on those words just seem almost inescapable. Enjoy the vid =)

No comments:

Post a Comment