About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

1.9.09

Brittany Bosco = magnificent!



I'm honestly speechless at the moment. This young woman is simple amazing! Her music style is so needed right now. Omg, I can just close my eyes and venture off into my own fantasy world or just plain vibe out. Her sound reminds me of Outkast (Andre 3000) and Erykah Badu. And I absolutely LOVE me some Badu! I swear all her songs are classics. I don't know too much about Bosco at the moment but I will definitely do my research in addition to downloading her EP, Spectrum 2.0. I swear music is def making a turn around for the better. And if its not necessarily a "turn around" it's def moving in the right direction. Hopefully, I can do a collab with her some time soon! Check out her video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment