About Me

For booking: info@ellemaxwell.com

25.7.09

Just some contemplation..

Aiigh, so the check the rhyme mixtape just dropped. Man, i been gettin MAD love & support from a lot of folks. I wasn't expectin the great feedback that i got! No bull, i was ji nervous when i released this project. i guess its not about quantity but more quality. reason i say that is because i only had 11 tracks on there. usually when cats do mixtapes they have no less than 16 maybe, you know? no i was ji hesitant about releasin check the rhyme. but i did, and im happy as hell i did! lol.. for real man. i see myself gettin better lyrically and its becoming easier for me to write these rhymes. long as i keep at it and not like have these long ass breaks, words and ideas are gonna come more easily.

so whats my next step? well, start writin for my next project droppin in late september, from the planet of the greats, and do more shows,especially in the DMV. since im gettin introduced to more individuals, hopefully more people will come out to see me do my thang.

No comments:

Post a Comment